Besides fuzzy, woozle, "you little monster!" and the other commonplace
nicknames, the one we've been using recently for Pixxel is "earmuffs".
She's gotten so soft and fluffy for the winter -- and she's also completely
forgotten what her litterpan is for, so turning her into a pair of warm
earmuffs has been an attractive prospect!  (No, not really, we do love her
dearly; and look at all the wonderful presents she keeps leaving us by the
door...)

Just a quick note for everyone who's been asking: yes, there's still plenty
of time to order a stuffed ferret, mailing labels, or a sleeping sack from
me and get it in time for the holidays, assuming the USPS does a reasonable
job of things.
--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>