Hi, Melissa. Moxie does exactly the same thing. Although she usually
prefers ankles to calves. Just a nip, and then ZOOM, she's outta there.
Usually it seems to mean "Get off your butt and chase me, you big clumsy
human." That's my 2 cents worth of analysis, anyway.

John & Rebekah
Alexander & Moxie ("Man, some people just don't take a hint, do they?")

PS: Say hi to Ann Arbor for me. I got my Ph.D. there, and am glad to hear
that Michigan is no longer a FFZ. We can now breath easier when we bring
the kids on road trips to visit friends.
[Posted in FML issue 1315]