We watched the movie Legends of the Fall recently and I wonder if anyone
can tell me if the animial in one scene is a ferret. It was a scene where
they were sitting around discussing a girl's education. The girl was
holding and petting an animal that looked much like a ferret. It was dark
in color but didn't have a pointy face like our ferret does. It also had
a ring around its face. It looked to be the right size. My son thinks it
was a ferret but my wife says it looked more like a badger. Anyone see
the movie and has an opinion?