This is a note of thanx to a those people who responded to my urgent
question.  As it turns out Gee, Hersey and Rags will stay together.  After
all the mail I received about how badly ferrets respond to being separated
from their buddies, my ex and I talk it over and I got them all.  I give him
the print outs of your answers and he could not take Gee.  They are all now
I my new places, discovering all the dangerous spots in the apartment.  I've
already used a yard of fine chicken wire to close up some of those holes.
Can you think of any other ways to close up hole?

Thanx bunches
 --
Aurora Deshauteurs
Drexel University