To all of you who have recently lost your beloved family members,
my heart goes out to you.  And to those of you who posted after Meg
Carpenter yesterday, I didn't get to read your posts.  Bill warned us, but
I bawled my head off when I read Meg's post. It was one of the most
emotional posts I have read in a long time, perhaps because parts of it
reminded me too much of my best friend Magellan who I hope lives to be 100
(or at least 10.) Meg, thanks for sharing your story with us. I am so
sorry you lost your wonderful friend.  May the memories of your sweet
ferret bring smiles to your face.

        -Carla Almaraz
[Posted in FML issue 1261]