Alberto:

If you are looking to adopt a ferret in the near future, there's a great
shelter in South Florida with lots of ferrets looking for homes.  It's the
South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue.  You can call down there at (305)
251-8647 or e-mail me and I can give you any information you might need.  We
also have great literature on ferret ownership and responsibility.  I hope
you decide to look us up and if not you might still be interested in joining
our club.  Same number as above.  I look forward to hearing from you.

     Jennifer.
[Posted in FML issue 1270]