Hello Anon poster

Science Diet Lite is too light in protein and fat for ferrets.  If you must
have your ferret loose weight, please use a mix with the lite of regular Sci
Diet, or use a cat food with less fat but higher protein - for Example Dad's
Gourmet has 35% protein and 15% fat.  Lower fat but the protein is right.

Pam and her Pet Pals

P.S.     More EXERCISE is really the best way to loose weight - I highly
recommend The Cat Dancer for cats - it comes with a stick on paw to mount to
a wall or door and the cats can play with it when I'm not there to entertain
them.  They are fairly inexpensive too.
[Posted in FML issue 1173]