As some of you may recall, one year ago in May our 3 ferrets, Ben, Jerry, and
Buttercup, were vaccinated against canine distemper with Fervac-D.  Ben and
Jerry came down with severe anaphylactic reactions.  The month of May is now
approaching and with it comes again the time for distemper vaccinations.  Use
of Fervac-D is out of the question for them.  As I see it, the choice of
distemper vaccine for Ben and Jerry is Galaxy-D (not recommended for ferrets)
or nothing.  Which choice should we follow?  DVM's?

Bill & Clare Sebok, Lupi (dog), Ben, Jerry, Buttercup, and newcomer (ferrets)
[Posted in FML issue 1161]