I was watching one of my favorite fantasy films (Beastmaster) the other day
and noticed two cute fuzzbean actors with the lead guy.  I also thought the
panther and the eagles were gorgeous too.<G> I thought I would mention a
ferret's other talents besides stealing food and hiding in tubes<G>.  They
were noisy little fellows forever chuckling and "dooking" through the whole
thing<G>.  It is a great movie for fantasy fans, apart from the appearance
of ferrets.  Hmmmm, I wonder if there is a ferret acting union <G>.  Perhaps
we will see a production of Hamlet: "To dook or not to dook, that is the
question." Now I am getting really silly, bye all!<VVBG>

Selena Simonetti