Lizzie licks her own urine... disgusting but not uncommon, and nothing
to worry about.

Bean drags her bottom after using the litter pan...  Every ferret I've
known has done this; really, it's remarkably good hygiene.  Put newspaper
or carpet scraps around the pan to protect your floor.

Felix has yellowish fur...  not uncommon; possibly related to diet, but
some ferrets are just yellower than others.  Not a problem unless you're
hoping to enter him in a show.

Kari in Mass. wants rabies info... I've collected several articles
about rabies that were sent to the FML a few months ago; I've sent
them to her.

- Pam Greene         ==> Ferret Central has moved! <==
       <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html>
[Posted in FML issue 1169]