I was curious if anyone knew for sure if ferrets are legal in Atlanta, GA.
There is a possibility that I might be relocating there as part of a career
move.

Also, if they are legal in Georgia can anyone give me a contact name for a
local ferret club (I'm in FACT here in CT) and most importantly a good vet in
the area.

If they are not legal then I might turn down the position, (unless of course
there is an underground that i can get in touch with there!)

I appreciate any help that you can provide.

Tigger, Snickers, WenDi and their pet human, John
[Posted in FML issue 1135]