This is for anyone out there who can help me find someone to replace my
little boy Frankenweasel, who died of unknown causes on the 19th of this
month:
   If you know of a breeder of Silver Mitt ferrets whose jills will be giving
birth soon or have just done so, or know of someone who has a relatively
young (1-2 years old) male ferret of good disposition and sociable nature
that needs a home, please let me know as soon as possible!  I need to find a
companion for my little girl Jessieweasel (a sable who is now about 1-1/2
years old).  My male Silver Mitt, Frankenweasel, died suddenly about a week
ago, and Jessie is desolate -- not to mention me and, as well, my next door
neighbor, who doted on Frank ever since I first brought him home last March.
 You can contact me via any of my email addresses, which are [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], and [log in to unmask], or write or call me, Yael Dragwyla,
at PO Box 45792, Seattle, WA 98145-0792, phone 206-633-4879.
   Thank you, Yael Dragwyla
[Posted in FML issue 1117]