*whew* I haven't checked mail in so long and I've finally finished
reading all the fml's! I've got lots to say! First of all, I didn't get
a chance to before so now I will--thank you guys for helping me with
those hints on how to give my fuzzie a bath...he's still not thrilled
about it but when I'm in the tub with him he doesn't cry...which is very
good because I don't think I can handle it if I hear him cry again:(
Climbers!! There is this one table I didn't think he couldn't get to,
it's next to his cage but nothing else, anyways, I walked into my room
one day and there he was...proudly sniffing my table...I was amazed! I
took him off of it and I asked him "how in the world did you do that?"
and he promptly showed me...apparently he has learned he can climb his
cage and from the top of the cage he can hop on over to the table!
Amazing little fuzzies, aren't they?!? well, I'm trying to teach him not
to do this.  Him being on top of his two floor cage scares me. Infact, I
was even interested in those large cat-cages a lot of you guys have been
talking about but now...now, imagining him on top of those has changed
my mind!
Lost toe-nail...I leave him in his cage (please no flames) when I'm not
home...one day I found one of my old tee-shirts ( I leave for his
bedding on the bottom floor) spotted with blood! I think my heart
stopped! he was sleeping (of course) so he was a little annoyed that I
was checking and checking all over his body trying to figure out what
was bleeding but I couldn't find anything..except a little cut near one
of his toes...then I looked a little more and I found that he has lost
one of his nails...I was so saddend...I've read that they do grow back
so I'll cross my fingers...although, I don't think that he's missing his
lost nail...he just hops and dooks and gets into trouble:)
Mind Reading!! Not only do I think they can read minds but they can also
understand english! I mean, no sooner do I think or say something there
he goes! this is our normal situation:
ME: thinking--gee I'm so glad he hasn't decided to climb his cage again.
SLIVER:WoW!!! what a great idea!!
****whooosh***** there he is on top of his cage and about to jump to the
table again!
okay, I have a question, there is one habit I don't like him doing...he
keeps knocking oveer his good from his dish onto the floor...which
leaves most of his food in the corners of his cage where he won't get
it..is this normal?...oh, oooops! he just read my mind again! food on
the floor...hmmm...let's see if this works :
~~use the litterbox~~use the litterbox~~~

till then, thanks for listening to my yapping!
Sarah and her slivering SLIVER:)
[Posted in FML issue 1044]