Howdy!
A recent post from tle concerns me...

>I stopped in at the pet store last Monday and they had just bought an
>older ferret from some lady.  I guess this lady has a habit of showing
>up with animals she wants to sell and because they are concerned for
>the animals, the pet store buys them.  Anyway he's an older male, maybe
How often does this woman do this, I wonder?  Is she stealing pets to sell?
 Am I just a bit paranoid?  Yes--but I sure wouldn't want my animals to end
up as someone else's charity case!

Annnd--the bugs are back!!!  AAAARRRRRGGGGGHH!  Back to the bleach-and-water
drawing board...

Kelly & Michael, the Feline Furries and Ferret Fuzzies

[Posted in FML issue 0961]