Michael,
No comment on the Totally Ferret Food, although people in the NH Ferret
Owner's Coalition love it as do their ferrets.  They order it through the
mail/UPS.

A comment on adding two pumps of Ferretone to their food however.  Ferretone
and Linatone have very high concentrations of Vitamine A.  Really too much to
give them that much on a regular basis since it builds up in their liver.  We
dilute ours 1 part ferretone/Linetone to 2 parts Olive Oil, and limit them to
no more than one pump of the dilute.

We've also found it better to use it as a training aid, even if the training
is no more that to get them to look forward to being held.  We always give it
to them in our hand or a drop on our finger for a 'job" well done (trick,
litter box, remaining quiet in our arms, staying on our shoulder, etc.)  They
quickly associate human and ferretone making even the squirmiest into a
docile critter when we hold them.

Dick B.

[Posted in FML issue 0951]