Hi there! Has anyone heard of Jeffers Pet Supplies?? My boyfriend and I
received a mailing with all sorts of catalogues that you can send away for.
I found this company in amongst them all and the little description said
something to the effect of "everything for your dog, cat, fish, bird and
ferret" - ooooh!! They actually mentioned ferrets!! It didn't say where the
catalogue originates from but I'd like some opinions if possible. Good, bad,
indifferent - expensive, reasonable ????

Any help would be greatly appreciated - from me and the whole gang!!

Happy ferret dancing!!

[Posted in FML issue 0889]