Hello once again everyone.
    Well, here is an update on our three.  Abu and Iago are now sleeping
together (well sorta, one sleeps inside the hammock and the other sleeps on
top of the hammock or half in/half out.)  They still fight, but it is getting
better.  Jake is still grubbing like a horse.  Anyone ever notice how bad
there poopy stinks when there young and still on wet food?  PHEW!  Iago and
Abu are kinda taking to Jake, so far they both grabbed his neck and shook him
about a little (Ain't it cute?  [:)  Again, thanks everyone for all your
help.  I have owned ferrets for just about 2 1/2 years and the FML has
definatly heightened our love of ferrets.
Todd (The Daddie)
Andrea (Mommie)
Iago and Abu (Better Run and Hide!)
Jake (Just let me sleep!)