Christie -

        I also live in Montgomery County.  Pam Grant, in Annandale, VA, both
runs a ferret rescue (Pet Pals) - I got three of my ferrets there - and keeps a
database of breeders, etc. where you could get a ferret.  She also knows
EVERYONE in the area.  If she can't direct you to your ideal ferret, no one can.
Give me a call (see below) and I'll set you up with her.

       Bruce Williams, DVM                 Department of Veterinary Pathology
       [log in to unmask]         Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
       (202) 576-2453/2454                 Washington, D.C.  20306-6000

[Posted in FML issue 0804]