for the adress change... I found out that my messages were being delayed as
much as 3-4 days through the gateway. Now, I must master this UNIX lingo and
learn how to post articles in rec.pets  . Also, the unix link in a local call
and the Fido link is a suburban (slightly more expensive) call. GCFA's ferret
show is this weekend. I registered 150 ferrets for this event. Our largest
registration to date. Guesrts from the Netherlands will be presenting our
shelter director with a Polecat. Bruce Dean White will be there to present
them with a ferret from local breeder (neutered, of course).
Rog

[Posted in FML issue 0320]