Sorry I forgot this in my last message...

Personal to Deborah:  Deb, I sent you another message, but I just had
it bounce back as failed mail (after trying for 9 days).  I *KNOW* you
can recieve mail, or you wouldn't be reading this.  I have no idea why
I can't get mail to you.  How about sending me another message, with
your ground mail address.  I know that will work!  :-)

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                                   CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                                U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                      Owner of Percy & Bree

[Posted in FML 0139]