Mukluk usually sleeps with me every night. I have a bowl of kibble out
for him and a bowl of water so all that is well taken care of. This
morning I woke to fine Mukluk lahing on the piloow beside my head, he
was on his back with is front legs sticking up and was cheek to cheek
with me. I reached over and gingerly massaged his chest with my finger
tips, he never moved but I could see him smiling. For sure he was
enjoying the attention as much as I did.

Now if that wasn't an exchange of mutual friendship what was ! Bonding
at its best !!!

_12-2Addy CEO

[Posted in FML 8093]