Bridge Greeters, my little guy Oy! the only ferret in Mutts "Shelter
Stories" book, couldn't come out of an insulinoma seizure at the Vet's
office yesterday. My husband and I had just left home to take a short
vacation and Oy! was supposed to be boarding at the vet's office, but
when I took him out of his cage to go, he was in a full blown seizure.
Our vet did what he could, but at 7:00 last night, he called saying he
didn't think there was anything that could be done anymore and I made
the heartwrenching decision to have him put to sleep.

My biggest heartbreak was that I didn't get to say goodbye. He was only
supposed to stay for two nights and I'd pick him up on Thursday.

Oy! was my last ferret. I am now ferretless. Bridge Greeters, please
make sure Oy! finds all my other kids up there: Sasha Fierce, Jet,
Snowball, Spaz, BooBoo, Bosley, Pookie, Jake, Nipper, and all the rest.
So many babies! This is the first time in 20 years that I have not had
any personal ferrets!

Thanks Bridge Greeters!

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"