Hi folks! Can anyone who uses these implants tell me where you (or your
Vet) got them and what they cost? My Vet here in North Carolina only
uses Lupron so when I started asking him about the implants, he
referred me to a colleague of his in South Carolina that was familiar
with them. I took 4 of my girls on the hour and a half each way trek to
this new Vet to get the implants. It might just be me but these things
are expensive! And then times 4 wiped out a good part of my savings!
Of course a Vet who doesn't know you is going to mark them up so I'm
hoping to introduce my Vet to the implants, even if I have to order
them myself and have them delivered to his door. Done it before...
he squeaked for a minute... and then we got down to business. Would
appreciate your help and advice.

Leslie and her Adrenal kids

[Posted in FML 8017]