Does anyone know of any actual scientific studies showing a clear
relationship that peas cause bladder stones? When I mentioned it to my
vet, he said he'd never heard of it and asked where I did. If there are
any studies, please send me the IP addresses so that I can forward them
to him.

Though I do not use Zupreem, I am using 2 high quality cat foods
(Origen & Wellness Core) that do contain peas though they are far down
on the list of ingredients. I mix these 2 with Wysong Epigen 90, and my
girl who had very seedy poop has been doing much better on a grain-free
diet.

Thanks for any info.

Shron

[Posted in FML 7961]