Hi everyone. My female ferret's stools were fine before I switched her
food and put her on medicine. Has anyone had a ferret with strong foul
stool smell from Wysong or Prednisolone? She is fine and her Insulinoma
is under control now with the pred.

But I gradually switched her to Wysong due to the low carb content.
Her pred dose is 1 mg twice a day. I give it to her in Duck soup. She
has been stable on a constant dose now for over a month.

Her stools just started to get the strong smell this past week. They
are normal soft brown, formed sometimes loose but not runny.

CathyM

[Posted in FML 7942]