Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all of you who rallied support for the calendar by sending
in your cute photos of these special little companions. I would also
like to thank those of you who helped get the word out when it looked
liked the calendar wouldn't be published this time because of a lac
 of photos. With all the great entries this calendar is going to be
terrific!

I will be emailing everyone who sent photos so please allow me a few
days to download photos and then I will email all of you.

Also, if you haven't sent your photos yet please send them today!

Thanks again, Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html

[Posted in FML 7853]