Hello out there in cyber land, Daisy and Sarah dropping in to say hi
and give you some updated information on our postage stamp campaign.

Several folks sent Mum a sheet of stamps and said they did not want Mum
to give them a ticket to win the shirt. They told Mum it was either too
big or too small. We have a great idea to help you help more then our
Shelter in this campaign. Here is the link to our original post
http://www.ferretfarm.org/PossumRants.html

For each sheet of stamps you get a ticket, if you are not interested in
the ticket to win the "Solo Face", the newest design by Sue Burda; Mum
will put the ticket in the jar anyway, if YOU win she will donate the
shirt to SOS in your name for their next raffle.

Daisy and I thought this up all by ourselves, isn't this a great way
to help more than just our shelter?

Thanks for all you to do help Mum take care of us!

Sarah and Daisy
<http://www.ferretfarm.org>

[Posted in FML 7699]