I notice that I wrote "a good deal of the work" when I MEANT to
write that Barb Carlson did "a good deal of work". Oh my, how one
accidentally used word can skew a meaning! For those who did not
already figure this out: the portions that needed to be done by the
experts WERE done by the experts but Barb is a very accomplished lady
who can successfully do a number of things, even ones she might not
have once realized she could manage, and as has happened before her
work provided an important contribution this time, too.

[Posted in FML 7573]