To All of you who sent well wishes for Holly, Bless you. You have
managed to make me feel as if I'm the only one who has ever lost a
love, even though I have done this many times before. "Lumpfoma" as
Holly calls it, has taken so many of our babies and will continue to
due so. I want you all to know that you are all held so closely to my
heart and the bond I share with you is so amazing. You make me feel
as if I'm a child with all of the family circling round to help me.
You are all the kindest people I've ever known. I guess it comes from
loving the kindest creature on earth (well, most of the time, some do
bite!)

I know Holly's time with me here on Earth will be over soon. I also
know that with your kindness I'll be fine.(eventually) But I want you
to know, before the tears come that prevent me from writing, how very
much I appreciate everything you are, and everything you've said and
done.

My little girl is sleeping with the peace of an angel right now. I pray
her passing is as peaceful. I know I will find peace because of you.

I Love all of You.

Sue
(Ok, too late, the tears are already here.)

[Posted in FML 7323]