Please keep any further personal issues out of your public posts here.
Naming individuals and implying they've mistreated you does nothing
more than create uninformed gossip and rumors. I believe this weakens
the community of ferret lovers as a whole in a short time; the internet
has given gossip the ability to travel at an alarming speed.

Many of us readers - are just that. We wake up, drink our coffee, and
read the fml. We want to learn valuable information and share heartfelt
stories, not personal attacks on fellow members. Thanks.

[CY]

[Posted in FML 7132]