I get Consumer Reports and in the past they rated Bissell Oxypro and
Resolve triple action carpet spray as very good for pet stains. I like
the Resolve spray - it has a really pleasant smell and gets the poop
stains out pretty good even if they have dried in on a pale carpet. On
bad dried poop stains you have spray more foam and let it sit a bit
and then use paper towels or cloths to rub and absorb the stain and
moisture, but the odor is gone - or just covered I guess. There's a
"pet stain" version of the Resolve triple action - but my supermarket
doesn't always carry it.

Meryl

[Posted in FML 7037]