I'm writing for my wife, Linda, who chose (I believe) five ferrets from
tree 49. She contacted Ferret Depot about gifts but has not received
confirmation. She gets a message to check our spam filters but as far
as I know we don't have such in place and have never had this sort of
trouble before. Can anyone associated with the Giving Tree let us know
if these gifts/ferrets have been confirmed? She wants to make sure no
furball goes un-gifted on her account. Thanks.

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"He came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owed a debt we
couldn't pay."

catholicconfederate.blogspot.com

[Moderator's note: Probably the best way to get this and similar
questions answered is to write [log in to unmask]       BIG]

[Posted in FML 6904]