[Moderator's note: This was posted to the FML via a request on
facebook. Please note the only guaranteed way to get your note into
the FML is to send your post to the address shown in the header of
every digest. It's highly unusual this made it through to me and just
about as unusual that I decided to post it! ;-) BIG]

Mr. Darcy recovered from his urinary blockage and enlarged prostate
after I went in Thursday prepared to have him put to sleep.n enlarged
prostate and severe bladder infection. His bill was $233 and we are
in desperate need of donations to cover it. We accept paypal @
[log in to unmask] This is the link to our website.
Please feel free to cross post and keep our Darcy in your prayers.

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.htm

BIG: will you please post to FML for me? thanks!!

Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary
Ferret Rescue/Shelter

[Posted in FML 6783]