Hey everyone,

thanks for the replies

i talked to the petland again today and they said the vet THINKS she
wasn't spayed properly so theres either ovarian tissues left or she has
a glanduel disease which i think is unlikely because she's so young. So
either way she needs surgery! So either way I was right about being a
pest and harassing polo pet land. I found out this petland is privately
owned WHICH MEANS i can contact the cooperation and tell them he's
giving them a bad name and hopefully they'll suspend his liscence or
shut his butt down!!!! im excited about this. hopefully it all works
out. Ill keep everyone updated.

Jill

[Posted in FML 6745]