I have a wonderful gorgeous boy that will be neutered sometime between
Sept and Dec. I would like to wait as long as possible, so I am aiming
for Dec. He is very "fragrant" currently and displaying "caveman"
behaviour.

Will he continue with this behaviour until he is neutered or is this
just a temporary thing? His little tiny playmate would love to know
when he will stop dragging her from room to room! [Not to worry, she
gets plenty of time away from him and I monitor the sutuation and try
to keep him busy and occupied with other things!]

Thanks
Inge

[Posted in FML 6774]