Dear Wolfy-

Yesterday you wrote of time spent at an auction:

>But when I heard them call out a ferret penis (baculum)?? I love
>my mind."

Shouldn't that read "I *lost* my mind", dear? As in shamelessly begged
my husband (in front of a crowd) to buy me a weasel penis bone? And
your husband, deeply in love with you and well accustomed to these
public outbursts slapped his hand over your mouth and dragged you
away? (Gently, he does love you, very much!)

I love your mind, too dear, but it was *lost*, lost your mind.

Alexandra in MA

Todd: "Man, that completely creeps me out."
Caff-Pow: (Cupping one paw over his manhood) "Me, too."

[Posted in FML 6641]