really could be-- Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue---

As of today 3/9/10 we are ranked #277 nationally--( that's up against
all the petfinder rescues...dog.. cat...livestock.. etc well over
10,000 in the contest)

And drummm roooollllll -- we are at #3 for Nevada--

Can you please take 20 seconds to vote for us each day until April
18th--and few more minutes to ask a friend or two to do the same? It
is possible to vote once daily from any computer and most blackberries
as well..

The Animal Rescue Site is awarding $100,000 in grants to eligible
Petfinder.com member rescue organizations to help animals. The grand
prize is a $10,000 grant, and there are many other prizes! Visit
www.theanimalrescuesite.com to vote every day and learn more.

You don't have to register, and voting is free.

Support your favorite shelter and vote today!
::hint::

Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue in Fallon would very much appreciate your
vote

Thank you!
Lisa

PS--if you have any trouble getting us to come up--just select Fallon,
NV and we will be easy to spot

[Posted in FML 6632]