If you are a santa then not able to fulfill your end of the deal. Then
you should email the shelter and let them know! One year a shelter got
a box and when it was open it was empty. That was very rude. I figure
someone chose the shelter whom they had a beef with and sent an empty
box to get even.

I try to keep my shelters (5) upon dated on the progress of tracking
the parcel. I have to admit that the post office here in Canada lost
one, then another box was sent, for 2 more ferrets, (that needed a
santa) also to replace the one bag that was m.i.a. good thing for
tracking number on the last box, so now all the 3 parcels was
delivered!

Marie

[Posted in FML 6575]