I took some kids that were on the Tree and sent off gifts. Most people
sent or emailed very nice thank yous but as in the past some do not and
I always wonder if my gifts ever made it. I do realize that shelter
moms are really short on time so sometimes thank yous are very late but
they still are very appreciated. I always keep receipts from mailing
packages so could try to make a claim if something didn't arrive. I
think that any shelter moms that didn't get a gift for a ferret that
was on the Tree should contact the "Santa" and if that doesn't get a
response should contact the Tree people.

To the shelter mom of the little ferret that didn't get a gift.....
please post what he asked Santa for Christmas and perhaps someone on
this List can fullfill his wishes.....poor kid :-(

Nancy and her 15 furkids

[Posted in FML 6574]