Hey all! To day is one yr. since losing my baby Scooter. I still
struggle through this daily. I've lost my share over the last 18 t yrs,
but never has one single ferret had such an impact as Scooter did...

Today is also Peanuts 1st yr birthday! He was born on the day my
sweetheart passed over. I planned him this way. and yes I tell myself
Scooter was reborn in Peanut.... So today, I chose to celebrate instead
of morn. the 2 together.... In loving memory. of my Scooter who would
have been 6yrs old this past augast 5th..... Deb

--aliano

[Posted in FML 6434]