I have moved to a different area of New Jersey, and i am seeking a
reputable vet. I now live in Sussex County in the Jefferson area, near
Route 23. If anyone lives near me or knows anyone in this area, i need
to find a vet that specializes in ferrets. They are so hard to find,
that is why i am asking my "ferret friends" in here instead of just
picking one out of the phone book, so to speak. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I dont mind traveling a bit, but i need someone
local in case of an emergency. Thank you...

laney and her 5 furkids

[Posted in FML 6419]