Hi guys,

I'm going to be relocating back to New Jersey next month from the
Virgin Islands, and will be unable to keep my two ferrets with me in
the house I will be staying in. I'm not giving them up, I just need
someone to watch them temporarily while I sort out my living situation.
They will have their own cage and supplies, and I will be willing to
compensate as well. I just don't want to have to board them in a vet or
other facility. I would rather they be staying with avid ferret owners
who understand them. The dates that I most certainly need them watched
are from July 23 through July 26. I have someone who can watch them
long-term in NC, but I have to figure out travel arrangements to get
them down there.

Please contact if you or someone you know can assist me.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (908)-938-0866

Thanks in advance, Sara

P.S. They are both well socialized, like other ferrets, and healthy.

White Man is approximately 2 years old, a feisty albino who likes to
play with cats and other ferrets. Munchkin is about 5 years old, a
petite Marshalls lady who likes treats, shoulder rubs, and dooking.

[Posted in FML 6372]