Has Travis ever been nominated for Animal Planet's Hero of the Year
award? If not, maybe he should be. Here is the link to the site and
rules. I can't nominate him because I don't know him personally (one of
the rules-you have to know him or be acquainted with him). So how about
it... Robin, Wolfy, Alex, Renee, Suki,... anyone? Maybe all who know
him can nominate him.

And I hear a possible shopping trip for Issy and sisters at Pet Co.
with Travis. The black footies not only can win money, but also a 30
sec. public service announcement on their behalf. I didn't read all the
way through the rules but it's worth a shot. The person who nominates
them also has a chance to win $1000.00 for their shelter or maybe for
another shelter, SOS or whatever.

Just a thought.
<http://animal.discovery.com/sweepstakes/hero/2009/>

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets

PS- Cathy, your SOS Spring Raffle Prize is on its way to you.

[Posted in FML 6277]