Living in Northern KY, the south side of Cincinnati OH - I would
like to know if anyone can help me locate an Emergency Clinic that
has a ferret vet available on weekends and after office hours. Ohio,
Kentucky & Indiana are the closest states and I do need, in an
emergency to be able to get to one quickly.

Please, if you know of any - you may email me privately at
[log in to unmask] or post a response to my request on the FML.

This is so important to me and to my ferrets, as I do not want to go
through another loss. Thank you so much, Cindy

[Posted in FML 6242]