Hi everyone,

I have a strange dilemna. I still have emotional ties to the USA
ferrets, even though I am now in Australia. I would still like to get
some ferrets off the tree, but since ferrets are illegal here in
Queensland, there isnt much I can purchase to send. Plus, postage is
soooo expensive that I would use up so much of my resources in postage
and not be able to send as much to the ferrets. Anyone have any ideas??

The only idea I have is to either send money or buy off ebay or
privately and have it send to the ferret.Thank you for your help.

SUE, MISSY, BAILEY, THYME

[Posted in FML 6173]