Oh my gosh!? Our shelter kids here at Richmond Ferret Rescue League
(Tree 32) are just going bonkers trying to shake the boxes of presents
to see what's inside!?Tortilla, Bebop, Zoloft, Curly & Layla's presents
are?here (Thank you TLE)? and another package from K. Caldwell in KS.
has arrived from some very, very big-hearted, diligent Santas!!!

Kris & Chris in Waynesboro have also received gifts for Vasilli and
Mushu.? Our shelter kids are going to have a wonderful Christmas,
thanks to the Giving Tree and all the incredible folks that make this
miracle happen for us shelter mom& dads.
God Bless all of you!!!!

"Twas the night before Christmas,
and under the shelter's?tree,
a huge pile of ferret gifts