As of this writing, Tuesday afternoon, 20 fuzzies still need santas.

Come on folks, we are so close to clearing the tree for christmas!

Think gift certificates from on-line stores if you want them to receive
them right away! If you order one from www.drsfostersmith.com by 11:00
Central time on Wednesday December 24th, they will be delivered by
email within 24 hours and received on Christmas Day!

www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

Tree 28, 2 - Rambo, Frankie

Tree 29, 2 - Sugarbaby, Wyatt

Tree 35, 1 - Skipton

Tree 40, 7 - Tala, Isabella, Crusoe, Tinkerbell, Riley, Popcorn, Dorian

Tree 42, 3 - Cammi, Charley, Jake

Tree 43, 5 - Stinker, Mitts, Sanji, RikiTikiTavish, Gigi

I hope when I look at the tree today (Wednesday) all the fuzzies will
have santas and my numbers above will be 20 too many!

I'll be off-line from Wednesday noon till Saturday, then off again
till the following Saturday so if anyone needs me, please call me,
785-456-8337 at home where I'll be tucked in snuggly enjoying my time
with my own group of fuzzies.

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas