In yesterday's posting I was referring to a mink farm in Utah where
someone had set free a good number of mink. Good for those who did
that.

These mink were fighting very hard for their freedom. They were biting
and for sure I would not want my hand in their reach where it would be
the same as putting your hand in a garbage disposal but these animals
were fighting in fear for their lives.

The ferret and mink are so very close in genetic make up one can easily
be confused for the other. They behave alike, look alike and are alike
in almost every way. I just do NOT support mink farms or their product.
Hope you also share my sentiments.

Gordon, Peekaboo, and Pester

J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation