Carol, I don't know that they will hurt him or not - perhaps I am not
worthy to be a ferret owner - but I had one who loved them. Sir Walter
of Raleigh was always stealing them and hiding them. I found them
months later sometimes. He probably didn't eat them all, but stashed
them. Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But, that's me.
Great toy - and cheap! Whoever finishes that bag of potatoes anyway
without losing a few?

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we

[Posted in FML 6088]