For anyone else who had ferrets not eating the more recent packages
of Marshall's Bandits ferret treats (in our case the chicken flavor)
please call Marhsalls Pet Products at 800-292-3424 and ask for customer
service. If you have the date/batch code on the bottom of the package
they can track the problem. My ferrets (and a few others that e-mailed
me) suddenly won't eat them. It seems to me there must have been a
problem since they are saying the manufacturing, drying, and ingredient
process hasn't changed. But I was the first report.

So please, if you're ferrets are refusing them call Marhsalls Pet
Products at 800-292-3424 so if there is a problem it can be identified.

Thanks
Risa

[Posted in FML 5990]